Friday, November 11, 2016

Halloween, Birthday & Remembrance Day




As usual, the kids had a great Halloween!




Here they are all ready to terrorize the neighbourhood as The Joker & Pikachu
They managed to make their candy loot last a whole week!


Shortly after Halloween of course, is Cygni's birthday and she turned 5 this year.
Since she loves all things spooky, she asked me for a Goosebumps cake 
(she loves the Goosbumps movie with Jack Black and has even watched some of the old 90s tv series too!)


So I obliged and made this cake with a scary skeleton starting to dig its way out of the grave, worms evacuating
The scariest thing for me though is that she is actually FIVE! 
Where does time go?






The neighbourhood kids were invited to come play at Jungle Jac's play centre then we had lunch and cake afterwards








Thank you for the gifts!


And Yesterday Birchland Elementary held it's annual Remembrance Day assembly, 
so I thought I would share the pics and vids I took to share with all the Little Dumers' favourite veterans

The lights were dimmed and all I had was my cell phone, so the photos did not turn out great 
but here is Cygni walking in carrying her candle




Cygni appears with her candle around :53



Unfortunately, though I can vouch for Jordan knowing all the words to his class's song, he chose once again to not sing, but he said he was very proud to stand up with his friends for the assembly.














Thank you to Grandpa Tom, Papa Charlie, G-Pa D, and Uncle Larry for your military service! XO




No comments: