Sunday, July 17, 2011

Throwing you a crumb!




Hey everyone! I know we haven't blogged in ages, but we have really been crazy-busy around here! I was hoping I would have a chance to sit down and really catch up on our blogging today, but I won't be able to get as into it as I really need to. In the mean time, I will try tiding you over with some photos from our recent vacation to San Juan Island, in Washington. It's the third bi-annual Leaton-Dumaresq summer holiday, we had a great time exploring the island, whale-watching and beach-combing. It was fun to see Jordy trying to copy Evan, his new hero, we think! And of course it was great to be with the Leaton clan, and enjoy some rest and relaxation. We just got home yesterday. We have SO many fantastic photos that I can't post them all here, so I've got a link to my facebook album that you can click on below:






There really is so much more to tell you, but I am just plumb outta time! Promise to get to blogging as soon as I can, though knowing how things go at work after a body's been gone for a week, it may not be this week...



PS we had our 20 week ultrasound on the 8th and - It's a GIRL! Uh-oh!

No comments: