Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jordy Eats!

So we caved and fed Jordan his first solid food this weekend. On Friday night I brought home a box of rice rusks for the babe to snack on and we couldn't resist letting him taste them that night. The next day Chris announced that, "it only took one rice cracker to make his poo stinky!" And today Jordan stared at me so intently as I ate my bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats that I felt bad putting it off any longer; we mixed up some rice cereal and went for the Big Eat. Don't forget to turn off the music player at the bottom of the page before you check out the video below of Jordan tasting cereal for the very first time:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say "Mikey" likes it! What a cutie.

Tina and Stuart

Chris'n'Deb said...

Tina & Stu, I would have to agree... he wasn't sure at first but he came around! haha!
XO
Deb